Aap - noot - mies Dutch biscuit tin / Aap - noot - mies koek trommel
This retro tin is filled with award winning Dutch biscuits! The tin shows a Dutch reading board as many have used in the early 20th century in The Netherlands. A great gift for the Dutch person in your life or a delicious addition to your coffee table.
Filled with these award winning biscuits:
- 1 pack of Jan Hail biscuits / Jan Hagel, a cinnamony biscuit topped with almonds and hail sugar,
- 1 pack of Speculaas biscuits, a very crunchy short bread type of biscuit, traditionally shaped. Spiced with our secret blend of nine different speculaas spices.
Dutch aap noot mies trivia
The 'Leesplankje' (reading board) was designed to show all commonly used consonants (except q, x and y), vowels and diphthongs of the Dutch language.
Read more about the aap - noot - mies reading board here.
- Size tin: D18 x H7 cm, D7 x H2.8 inches
- Biscuits included: Jan Hail (net weight: 135g), speculaas biscuits (net weight 125g)
- Warning contains: egg, dairy, wheat, nuts