Dutch biscuit mould St Nicholas / Speculaasplank Sinterklaas (including spices and free recipe)
Make your speculaas the traditional way with one of these moulds. Impress your Dutch friends with homemade shaped speculaas!
With this mould you can make a modern Sinterklaas (St Nicholas) speculaas figure. The celebration of Sinterklaas is that time of the year where everybody eats speculaas!
Instructions are included.
Have you seen our other Sinterklaas mould?
Dutch biscuit mould trivia
Officially the feast of Sinterklaas celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas on the 6th of December. But in The Netherlands we say the 6th is his birthday. The feast is celebrated annually with the giving of gifts on St. Nicholas' Eve (5 December) in the Netherlands, and on the morning of 6 December, Saint Nicholas Day, in Belgium, Luxembourg and northern France (French Flanders, Lorraine and Artois).
- 1 biscout mould
- Size: 22.5 x 8.8 cm, 8.9 x 3.5 inches
- Instructions included
- Speculaas recipe included
- Our own unique blend of Speculaas spices included (choose from 45g, 90g or 135g)
- Add maintenance oil to keep you mould in great shape
- The mould has been treated with food grade oil