This box is for the experienced drop (Dutch liquorice) eater. Filled with 9 different salmiak liquorices! From sweet to salty, they all have a strong salmiak flavour.
Carefully selected and wether you keep it to yourself, or send it as an awesome gift it is an experience to unpack and eat! Ready for gift giving, wrapped in tissue paper and a gift box.
We will add a handwritten postcard to the box with your message on it!
What is in the box?
- zwart witjes (Venco): peppermint shelled liquorice with strong salty salmiak flavour inside.
- tv pastilles (Meenk): a sweet and salty pressed tablet. The light salmiak taste will keep you eating these tasty little things!
- salmiak lollipops (Lemco): this lollipop is filled in the middle with salmiak powder.
- heksehyl / Heksen drop (Toms): A perfect blend of sweet, salmiak, and intense liquorice flavour. First the sweet, then the salmiak hits on about the 5th chew, then the liquorice flavour keeps building.
mixed bag salty liquorice/ Gemengde zoute drop:
- salmiak money / Salmiak poen (made by CCI/ K&H): also known as 'salmiak duiten' or 'riksen'. Chewy salmiak coins.
- double salted bricks / Dubbel zoute drop (made by Venco): intense double salted liquorice with a hint of aniseed in the shape of small bricks
- salmiak rocks (made by CCI): short sweet tubes with a burst of sweet salmiak on the inside
- fortisal (double salt) (made by CCI/ K&H): a firm double salted strong tasting liquorice in rectangular shape with the words 'Forti' (double) and 'Sal' (salt) on it
- diamond double salt / Schuin zout (made by CCI/ K&H): these soft, chewy liquorice diamonds are moderately salty and have a medium soft texture.
Where to write your personal message?
Go to your cart, at the bottom left you will find a text-box.
Type your personal message in the box. (make sure you include your name!)
We will hand write the message on the card and add the card to your order.
Dutch Salmiak Trivia
Salmiak refers to the ingredient "salmiak salt" (Salmiak zout) also known as 'sal ammoniac' and 'ammonium chloride'. Salmiak salt gives salty liquorice an astringent, salty taste (hence the name).
- Net weight: 1050g
- 9 different kinds of Dutch salty salmiak sweets
- menu included
- we will handwrite your personal message on a postcard
- WARNING contains: wheat, sulphites