It is all minty in this box! From royal mints to the famous chalk liquorice, this box is will surely please all mint lovers!
Carefully selected and wether you keep it to yourself, or send it as an awesome gift it is an experience to unpack and eat! Ready for gift giving, wrapped in tissue paper and a gift box.
We will add a handwritten postcard to the box with your message on it!
What is in the box?
- Wilhelmina pepermunt (Fortuin): Wilhelmina Mints are known for its unique and fresh taste with a royal note. This hard mint is a real Dutch favourite.
- Schoolkrijt (Venco): The white chalk has a crunchy mint exterior with a soft anise filling.
- Tikkels(Venco): Hard and minty on the outside, soft liquorice on the inside.
- Mint nopjes (Venco): a fresh and crunchy coating around a salty filling of liquorice root, salmiak and peppermint oil.
- Pepermunt kussentjes (Holland Foodz): Peppermint pillows, a brittle candy pillow with a soft peppermint taste.
Where to write your personal message?
Go to your cart, at the bottom left you will find a text-box.
Type your personal message in the box. (make sure you include your name!)
We will hand write the message on the card and add the card to your order.
Dutch mint trivia
Traditionally mints were eaten by the protestant church goers during the (very long) sermon. Mind you, you wouldn't find this tradition at the catholic church. We haven't been able to find an explanation for this.
- 5 different mints in this gift box
- menu included
- we will handwrite your personal message on a postcard
- net weight: 1050g
- WARNING contains: wheat,