Try all of our biscuit with the ultimate biscuit collections! Included in this biscuit deal: Jan Hagel (Jan Hail), stroopwafels (Dutch syrup waffles), speculaas (Dutch spiced biscuits), Pinda koeken (Crunchy peanut biscuits), Chocolate chewy caramel biscuits (chocolade stroopkoeken) and kokos ringen (coconut rings). Don't forget you eat the coconut rings with the paper!
Dutch biscuit trivia
It is traditional in the Netherlands that your biscuits are kept in a biscuit tin. When it is time for a cup of coffee or tea the host will bring out the tin. The host will go around with the tin and everyone is allowed to take a biscuit. The tin will be closed again and the next round of biscuits will be with the next round of tea or coffee.
Tip: do not store different biscuits together in one tin, they will lose their crunch.
- Net weight of the all packs together: 1068g
- Stroopwafels / Dutch syrupwaffles
Warning contains: egg, soy, wheat, milk
- Speculaas / Dutch spiced biscuits
Warning contains: wheat, milk
- Pinda Koeken / Crunchy peanut biscuits
Warning contains: wheat, milk, egg, peanuts
- Jan Hagel / Jan Hail biscuits
Warning contains: wheat, milk, egg, nuts
- Chewy caramel chocolate biscuits / Chocolade Stroopkoeken
Warning contains: egg, wheat, milk, soy
- 2x Coconut Ring / Kokoskrans
WARNING contains: wheat, egg