Make your own little Dutch pancakes! This light weight cast aluminium pan is easy to handle and will make you the best light fluffy poffertjes. With 16 dimples in the pan you will be done in no time!
Made by Dutch brand Patisse, with over 40 years of experience in bake ware and bake accessories.
How to use it:
Fill every dimple three quarters with batter. Usually when you have filled the last dimple, the first poffertje will be ready to turn. They are ready to turn once the top of the poffertje is drying out.
Dutch poffertjes trivia
Big Bite has a big professional poffertjes iron. Made of cast iron and we can make 50 poffertjes at once. (And it weighs a ton!). There are also huge poffertjes irons on gas and made of copper. The chef can bake up to 200 at the time on it!
- 25 cm / 9.8 inches diameter
- 16 dimples
- not dishwasher safe
- Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic hobs
- Not suitable for induction
- Made from heavy duty non-stick cast aluminium (includes ceramic particles to avoid surface sticking)
- Product of the Netherlands