Our Linzer fruit pies are made with a sweet and lemony pastry which makes it in combination with the fruit a tasty and fresh fruit pie. Choose from our popular cherry pie or be surprised by the fresh taste of apricots.
Dutch Linzer Trivia
Linzer pie is probably the oldest pie in the world. The oldest recipe that has been found dated from 1653. Originally not a Dutch recipe but adopted by the Dutch and adjusted to their taste.
- Choose between cherry or apricot
- Serves 10 people
- Diameter 24 cm, 9.5 inches
- Keep refrigerated, serve at room temperature
- WARNING contains: egg, milk, wheat flour
- WARNING: may contain cherry pits
This item is for click and collect / local delivery only. We don't ship fresh pastries.